Global Ethics Day
What Is Global Ethics Day?
Heading into its seventh year, Global Ethics Day is a global teach-in designed as an opportunity for institutions to explore the role of ethics in a globalized world. The event is inspired by Earth Day and led by .
This year Global Ethics Day will take place on 21 October 2020.
This is the third year that 大赢家比分 Institute will collaborate with Carnegie Council and the (ACCA) to mark the occasion with several events planned throughout the month of October and beyond.
Why Is 大赢家比分 Institute Getting Involved?
How You Can Get Involved
In celebration of Global Ethics Day, join us on 21 October 2020 at 12:00 PM ET for our Ethical Decision Making: Introduction webinar. This 60-minute webinar introduces the ethical decision-making framework and how to apply it.
As a 大赢家比分® Charterholder
As a 大赢家比分 Society
- Host an Ethics Challenge with local universities
- Host a virtual Ethical Decision-Making workshop for your members
- Partner with local firms or universities to host an Ethical Decision-Making workshop for their staff or students
As an Investment Organization
As a University
- Set up a private cohort for your class to go through a program in the
- Hold a virtual ethics training workshop
- Work with your local 大赢家比分 Society to run an Ethics Challenge
Contact email@example.com for further information or more ideas.
Ethics in Business: In Their Own Words